Huh?...

In 1968 June Carter and Johnny Cash released the song called "Jackson". The song is all about how they plan to go to Jackson (no duh Sherlock!), well that is just what dad and I are doing- we're going to Jackson (Hole) although not for the same reasons as June and John (that would be really sick...)!
I have heard from a third party that June and John were singing about a different Jackson but I have decided to overlook that, so ok, we're not "just like" June and John but, damn, it's a cool sounding blog title if I don't say so myself.

In our very exciting trip we will be leaving Sydney on the 29th of December for a city I love- San Francisco (San Fran to those in the know ;P). We'll spend 3 nights there and then drive to Yosemite, an apparently "amazing" (quote- parents) national park. There for 3 nights also, then back to San Fran for a night before we head to... you guessed it- Jackson Hole Ski Resort, Wyoming in the US of A. 2 weeks of OMG skiing and scenery before we return home.

Can't wait! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I'm going to LOVE experiencing it...

Friday, January 9, 2009

They have chocolate what now?

Today we woke up, ate and went onto the mountain to ski.
Some runs were marginal but most were really nice runs. it wasn't too choppy, foggy, hot, cold or heavy in many parts so we got some really good runs in. Because of this we got to look around the mountain a little more which included finding a good place for lunch. That was good because we were worried we wouldn't have a "place" for lunch. Ok, well I was anyway. I like having a "place". You know, so you can give it a nickname and have a favourite order and tell people you haven't been to other places because you only go to the one place. Get it? Nooo, you wouldn't, it's really more of a Ellie-is-weird kind of thing.
Anywho, that was all a bit pointless, I know, but not much super exciting happened today so I was trying to fill space.
So after we put our skis in the locker we went to the little mini-mini-mini-insy-winsy-teensy-squeensy-mini-mart to get some extra milk etc (thrilling lives we lead) and I decided to get a snack. I saw chocolate flavoured skittles and thought "ooh that would be fun to try". Yeah, turns out teenagers aren't always right. Those chocolate skittles are just like fathers- weird and always wrong. Heehee, love you daddy! Speak of the devil, he wants me to tell you that the bus driver wouldn't even eat them.
Ok,so that's all the reportable stuff reported. We're going to have dinner soon and tonight we're eating out so I've gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment