Huh?...

In 1968 June Carter and Johnny Cash released the song called "Jackson". The song is all about how they plan to go to Jackson (no duh Sherlock!), well that is just what dad and I are doing- we're going to Jackson (Hole) although not for the same reasons as June and John (that would be really sick...)!
I have heard from a third party that June and John were singing about a different Jackson but I have decided to overlook that, so ok, we're not "just like" June and John but, damn, it's a cool sounding blog title if I don't say so myself.

In our very exciting trip we will be leaving Sydney on the 29th of December for a city I love- San Francisco (San Fran to those in the know ;P). We'll spend 3 nights there and then drive to Yosemite, an apparently "amazing" (quote- parents) national park. There for 3 nights also, then back to San Fran for a night before we head to... you guessed it- Jackson Hole Ski Resort, Wyoming in the US of A. 2 weeks of OMG skiing and scenery before we return home.

Can't wait! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I'm going to LOVE experiencing it...

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Farewell and thanks for all the fish

From cable cars to boats to trams to snowmobiles, we really knew how to travel.
From indoor rainforests to prison cells to extreme juggling we saw some great displays.
From albino alligators to bears to elk, we saw some amazing wildlife.
From high class stores to taxidermists to WAL-MART (!!!) we saw lots of shops.
From steep winding urban streets to the bases of amazing waterfalls to awesome ski runs, we covered some great terrain.
All in all, it was a great trip. I loved reporting it but most of all I loved experiencing it. I hope you loved reading about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment