Huh?...

In 1968 June Carter and Johnny Cash released the song called "Jackson". The song is all about how they plan to go to Jackson (no duh Sherlock!), well that is just what dad and I are doing- we're going to Jackson (Hole) although not for the same reasons as June and John (that would be really sick...)!
I have heard from a third party that June and John were singing about a different Jackson but I have decided to overlook that, so ok, we're not "just like" June and John but, damn, it's a cool sounding blog title if I don't say so myself.

In our very exciting trip we will be leaving Sydney on the 29th of December for a city I love- San Francisco (San Fran to those in the know ;P). We'll spend 3 nights there and then drive to Yosemite, an apparently "amazing" (quote- parents) national park. There for 3 nights also, then back to San Fran for a night before we head to... you guessed it- Jackson Hole Ski Resort, Wyoming in the US of A. 2 weeks of OMG skiing and scenery before we return home.

Can't wait! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I'm going to LOVE experiencing it...

Sunday, January 11, 2009

And what did YOU do for the sake of comedy today?

Like how about Huey (snow god) sending us 12 inches of fresh fluffy powdery good stuff (free of chocolatey charge) so we could watch dumb try-hards fall mega mega crash and burn from the chairlifts (skiing wasn't too bad either)?
Or dad giving me ammunition for a new section in my post: Dad's Really Weird Quotes of the Day. Today's quotes include classics like:
"It looks like possum poo!" and...
"Oooh! Marinated possum poo, yummo!" and...
"Go the possum poo!"
And then ladies and gentlemen, there is my contribution. I was sitting on a pole waiting for the bus when... oh why tell you when I can show you! Pay special attention to my delightful scream- or should I say retarded squeakish screech?



I should probably mention that today wasn't all laughs. It was also a little wild. A little wildlife that is! Damn, I am the funniest lame corny person ever! That's right, we saw a moose on the way up the Apres Vous chairlift! But it was a girl so we didn't see any cool antlers... bummer. Seriously.
Another wild thing. Adventures that is! See the snow on the main drags was either getting heavy/choppy or hard-packed waaaay too fast. So instead dad and I sought out some fluffy untracked wide trees for ourselves. So it took a little more energy butit was a lot more fun and there were a lot more first tracks made by none other than me, myself and I (and dad).
But now after reporting all the major events to you, I must sleep because tomorrow dad and I have to not only be up by 6AM but ready to go snowmobiling by 6AM.

P.S: I was serious- what did YOU do for the sake of comedy today? Let me know, it'd be nice to have some more comments on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment